- Please arrive as close to your appointment time as possible. If you anticipate being late please notify the sleep center.
- Please bring your sleep study questionnaire and current insurance cards.
- A small night bag containing your personal effects should be packed. You will need to pack comfortable night clothes. (NO SILK)
- Towels will be provided, but please bring your own toiletries.
- Remember to bring all MEDICATIONS that you will or may need during the study.
- All bedding will be provided. Please feel free to bring your own blanket or pillow if you desire.
- Please arrive to the sleep lab with clean, dry hair, free of any styling products.
- Your sleep study will be completed between 5:00-6:00 a.m. the following morning. Please make sure to have appropriate transportation.
- If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact the sleep center.